Do you have a swollen lip? It may be caused by a food allergy hypersensitivity to certain foods can happen to anyone. Swollen lips is a condition where either your upper or lower lip gets swollen. Sometime both lips get swollen by having a allergic reaction now that really sucks.
Your lips can become red, itchy or have a burning sensation. You can try over the counter medicines or prescribed medicines to treat your swollen lip.
Candidiasis and Swollen Lips – Allergy to Foods and Latex
Swollen Lip is often the result of food allergies but It is treatable.
Swollen Lips Treatment
- You can put toothpaste on it.
- Put a cold, wet rag on it or Ice!
- You can use honey on your lips.
- You can use turmeric powder.
- Topical antibiotics can be applied on the affected area.
- You can use Aloe Vera or Baking Soda.
These are just some things you can do for natural treatment for swollen lips. If your swelling of lips happens often please go see a doctor.