Are you hating your frizzy hair we know it can be a daily battle. It’s so frustrating for those who want nice healthy bouncy hair.
The lack of moisture is the cause of frizzy hair problems. Frizzy hair can really suck to style and can be very difficult to maintain.
Home Remedies for Frizzy Hair After Shower & Split Ends
- Carbonated water rinse. – This is one of the easiest methods. When you are done washing your hair, make sure to give it a final rinse with carbonated water. The low pH level in it helps to reduce frizz, similarly to apple cider vinegar.
- Lemon and honey are two of the most readily available ingredients.
- Mayonnaise and Avocado Conditioner.
- Coconut oil and Vitamin E.
- Almond oil and Egg.
These hair remedies can help you have no more frizzy hair.
Here is a article to help you with home remedies to stop sneezing. A very long time ago people believed when someone sneezes, their soul escapes through their nose. Your body forces out your soul that’s why people say ‘Bless you’.
Remedies to stop your Sneezing. Here’s your best remedy against sneezing.
Home Remedy To Stop Sneezing
- Oil of oregano it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C Fresh Juice – Great in controlling sneezing.
- Try to avoid eating any meat.
- Ginger is a great remedy for treatment of nasal problems including sneezing.
- Blueberries, carrots and cucumbers are all good for stuffy sinuses.
- Green tea – This common table tea has a natural antihistamine.
A sneeze is a reflex it’s a physiological response of your body when a bad particle and or substance enters to your nose. Sneezing can be very relieving to your body, this is because, mainly, when you sneeze, the unwanted particles, irritants, and allergens are taken out of your body.
Do you have a swollen lip? It may be caused by a food allergy hypersensitivity to certain foods can happen to anyone. Swollen lips is a condition where either your upper or lower lip gets swollen. Sometime both lips get swollen by having a allergic reaction now that really sucks.
Your lips can become red, itchy or have a burning sensation. You can try over the counter medicines or prescribed medicines to treat your swollen lip.
Candidiasis and Swollen Lips – Allergy to Foods and Latex
Swollen Lip is often the result of food allergies but It is treatable.
Swollen Lips Treatment
- You can put toothpaste on it.
- Put a cold, wet rag on it or Ice!
- You can use honey on your lips.
- You can use turmeric powder.
- Topical antibiotics can be applied on the affected area.
- You can use Aloe Vera or Baking Soda.
These are just some things you can do for natural treatment for swollen lips. If your swelling of lips happens often please go see a doctor.
The Bach flower remedies are used for a each different type of emotional state. Flower based remedies that can help you manage the emotional demands of every day life. Bach remedies don’t go with the homeopathy laws of similars or successive dilutions.
Bach Flower Remedies Therapy
The bach flowers try to create a positive energy to negate a negative energy. Research conducted on the Bach flower remedy is very limited at the moment. These flower remedies were tested in a few double blind placebo trials.
Bach flowers have not been extensively researched. Some studies say the remedies are no better than a placebo. Other studies suggest that these remedies may help in stressful situations. Some say they are excellent for anxiety and will help calm your nerves, and have no negative side effects.
Where can you buy Bach flower remedies?
They can be purchased at just about any natural health store in your area.
Bach Flowers List:
Agrimony | Aspen | Beech | Centaury
Cerato | Cherry Plum | Chestnut Bud
Chicory | Clematis | Crab Apple
Elm | Gentian | GorseHeather
Holly | Honeysuckle | Hornbeam
Impatiens | Larch | Mimulus | Mustard
Oak | Olive | Pine | Red ChestnutRock Rose
Rock Water | Scleranthus | Star of Bethlehem
Sweet Chestnut | Vervain | Vine | Walnut
Water Violet | White Chestnut | Wild Oat
Wild Rose | Willow
We hope that this information was helpful.
Are you looking for home remedies to get rid of dandruff? Dandruff in hair is the shedding of dead skin on the scalp. Dandruff is of two types Dry dandruff and Waxy dandruff.
Dandruff can be quite embarrassing.
Home Remedies for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
Get rid of Dandruff
Keep in mind If your dandruff is really severe you may need to see a doctor.
Your doctor may recommend seeing a dermatologist.
Ways to help you remove Dandruff.
- You can set up a hot stream bath especially on your scalp is very highly beneficial.
- You can massage your hair with warm olive or sesame oil and then wrap a warm cloth or a towel on your head. Leave it on for a few minutes this is very helpful in getting rid of dandruff.
- Get sufficient exposure to the sun on the scalp is another important method of getting rid of dandruff.
- Do a mix of Beet root juice with cider vinegar and ginger juice is very helpful in treating dandruff.
- You can rub onion on your scalp. Onions are high in sulfur, which is essential for a healthy scalp.
- Apple juice and thrice and warm water is good treatment of fading away dandruff.
- Your hair should be brushed daily to improve circulation and remove any flakiness.
These are just some ways in helping you get rid of dandruff. Treatment for dandruff is not a one time thing. Dandruff does come back, if regular care on a daily basis is not taken. A dandruff home remedy is a better option than using harmful chemicals on your skin.
Find out about getting rid of those black spots or dark patches on your face. We all know those black spots on your face can be really embarrassing. Here are a few home remedies we found to help.
How to make dark spots on your face disappear
- Proper Hygiene: keep your skin clean that is first and foremost of these acne home remedies for combating acne black spots is making sure you’re keeping your skin clean. Wash you face daily using a gentle face cleanser.
- Choose a moisturizer rich in vitamin E: It has antioxidant that works to help repair your skin and also prevents additional damage from occurring.
- Increase Water Intake: If your looking to have your skin glowing and beautiful, then you should ensure that you drink lots of water daily.
- Placing a fresh slice of cucumber is also very effective. Cucumber will help detoxify pores. It’s recommended you do this on a regular daily basis.
- Apply Lime Juice: When you discover that your pimples are drying out, make sure you apply a small amount of lime juice on the area. Doing this will prevent acne scars from forming on your skin.
- For people with black skin: The dark spots are mostly left after a pimple or a cut heals. But with proper sun protection and the use of effective lightening ingredients they can be treated.
- Honey & Milk: You can use sour milk or buttermilk as they contain lactic acid which can exfoliate your skin without any irritation. Then you can apply some honey to renew your skin.
Home Remedies for Dark Spots on Face from Acne & Pimples
In following these remedies above it will help reduce the intensity of your dark black spots on your face.
Bronchitis can be chronic or acute be prolonged suffering may result in grave conditions. Natural remedies for Bronchitis can be found here. Bronchitis usually is caused by bacterial and or viral infections. The cough from bronchitis can last a short time or up to 3 months. Bronchitis can leave you breathless and coughing.
Here you will find out how you can get some relief with some home remedies.
How to treat Bronchitis
- Humidify your environment.
- Eat Almonds they are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium. Known for helping to heal respiratory illness.
Avoiding dairy products and eating only whole foods.
Home Remedies for Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Creosote bush is one of the natural remedy for bronchitis.
- Natural treatment for bronchitis that may help your throat and stop the muscle spasms that trigger nasty coughs is a herb called Mullien.
- Mix Cinnamon, Honey and lemon juice.
- Garlic, Onion and Chicken soup is a great remedy for cough.
- A Natural cure for bronchitis worth trying is a product called Triple Complex BronchoSoothe.
Try doing and trying natural cures for bronchitis and you may get back to your normal self in no time, improve your health condition.