Are you looking for home remedies to get rid of dandruff? Dandruff in hair is the shedding of dead skin on the scalp. Dandruff is of two types Dry dandruff and Waxy dandruff.
Dandruff can be quite embarrassing.
Home Remedies for Dandruff and Itchy Scalp
Get rid of Dandruff
Keep in mind If your dandruff is really severe you may need to see a doctor.
Your doctor may recommend seeing a dermatologist.
Ways to help you remove Dandruff.
- You can set up a hot stream bath especially on your scalp is very highly beneficial.
- You can massage your hair with warm olive or sesame oil and then wrap a warm cloth or a towel on your head. Leave it on for a few minutes this is very helpful in getting rid of dandruff.
- Get sufficient exposure to the sun on the scalp is another important method of getting rid of dandruff.
- Do a mix of Beet root juice with cider vinegar and ginger juice is very helpful in treating dandruff.
- You can rub onion on your scalp. Onions are high in sulfur, which is essential for a healthy scalp.
- Apple juice and thrice and warm water is good treatment of fading away dandruff.
- Your hair should be brushed daily to improve circulation and remove any flakiness.
These are just some ways in helping you get rid of dandruff. Treatment for dandruff is not a one time thing. Dandruff does come back, if regular care on a daily basis is not taken. A dandruff home remedy is a better option than using harmful chemicals on your skin.